Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Girls Guide to Guys: Meeting Them, Managing Them and All That Love Stuff



A Girls Guide to Guys: Meeting Them, Managing Them and All That Love Stuff by Rachel Hill
  • Paperback: 108 pages
  • Publisher: Reardon Publishing (March 15, 2010)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1874192049
  • ISBN-13: 978-1874192046
True Stories from Shout Magazine:
 I wrote a Girl's Guide to Guys as a kind of self-help book for teenagers to help them with relationships. It's not too serious, and includes loads of advice on how to chat to boys, and how to handle dates and stuff. I wrote it because I just wished that there was a book like it to help me on what to do when it comes to boys, because I found it a nightmare when I was younger! It all started when I was 16. It was summer and I was bored, so i decided to write a lads guide for myself, just for fun. I read shout all the time and I loved how chatty and funny it was, so I decided to write with the same attitude - keeping it fun and positive! Chatting to boys can be so stressful and serious, but shout showed me it doesn't have to be. It's always packed with great advice, and I learned so much about boys from it, which was a great help for writing the book!


Dealing with boys will never be a problem again, with A Girl’s Guide to Guys, any girl could now have a handy manual on how to meet them, manage them and all that love stuff with them…

I especially like the author’s chatty tone, it was just like to talking to a close friend about relationships and love… I somehow become so connected to it, I think it might pass as my bestfriend..:)…

What I love most about this book is not just the contents but the manga art as well… OMG!...it’s really perfect, it somehow captures my attention, and I’m sure the other girls as well, the illustrations are perfect, it showed the kind of guys described...and they are all cute.. and also the girls wardrobe are a vivid description of how someone would look wearing that….

I could definitely say the book is everything, from what kind of boys to choose, what to wear on a date, what attracted them most to girls, what to do and don’t…it is basically a step-to-step- process in order for a girl to find the one…yup…from finding to rejecting,,it’s all there..:)

Pack with excellent advices and easy stages that would surely point you to your BOY…cute, funny and informational..I love this book plus with adorable illustrations.

Me?...I haven’t finish yet reading it,..cause I’m still experimenting with the tips but so far it all worked out for me…SO maybe, you should try it tooooo and forget that boys are problems…:)




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Listia

Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com